Diamond Nine Zero Two Classic Overdrive Pedal
or 6 weekly payments from $51.67 learn more
The Nine Zero Two is a versatile yet simple overdrive/distortion based on multiple discrete transistor gain stages placed in series. Each stage in the pedal uses a different type of gain circuit, resulting in a complex, nonlinear amplification response – a response that approximates the rich harmonics of overdriven tube gain stages.
Diamond has also included a simple, amp-like tone stack to complete a very familiar overdrive package. Underlying this outward simplicity is a wide range of tone possibilities, with gain ranging from light dirt to smooth saturation.
- simple, traditional overdrive interface of gain, tone and volume
- top-mounted jacks on a small enclosure for tight pedalboard layouts
- wide gain range multistage discrete transistor gain topology with amp-like tone stack
- 9V battery power, with standard 9V negative tip adapter ready
- true bypass operation and LED power indicator