Diamond Compressor Junior Pedal
or 6 weekly payments from $58.17 learn more
When Diamond began work on the original Diamond Compressor back in 2004, their goal was to build a versatile ‘guitar channel’ – a dynamics and tone shaping tool to front-end your effects chain – much like the gain, compression and EQ channels used in traditional recording studio mixers.
Now introducing the Diamond Comp Jr!
• vactrol opto-isolator variable resistance path as used in high-end studio compressors for smooth attack and decay characteristics while preserving initial signal transients.
• post-compressor ‘tilt’ EQ provides a very musical tailoring of frequency response – seamlessly transition from a darker jazz voicing to a bright jangle, with flat frequency response at the center detent position.
• optimized gain staging and use of ultra-low noise transistor and opamps in the signal path for lowest possible noise and extended signal headroom.
• premium audio components, including tight tolerance Panasonic PPS capacitors and metal film resistors.
• top-mounted jacks on a small enclosure for tight pedalboard layouts.
• 9V battery power, with standard 9V negative tip adapter ready.
• bi-colour LED provides a visual indication of the depth of compression and power.
• true-bypass operation.